2.0
Style and Design

I ordered 2 Pet Gentle barking control devices from them online on January 24, 2019. Unfortunately, They did not work. I called the company on February 8, 2019, and explained that they did not work for my dog and also for my boyfriend's dog. They told me to return them to

Pet Gentle

Attn. Shipping Dept.

10450 N. Airport Dr.

Hayden, Idaho 83835

Now I am out the cost of the devices and shipping cost back to them.

I called them back on Feb. 28 and explained that I had not yet received credit. They said the credit would be issued and apologized for the delay on the credit not yet being issued. As of this date April 4, 2019, I have not received my credit. I am not a happy camper.

I tried scanning my documents to my computer but was not successful.

e-mail address nanagaris@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Petgentle Ultrasonic Pet Trainer.

I didn't like: Did not work never sent refund after return.

Comments

Thanks for sharing. I was planning on ordering and am so happy to have searched for reviews first. Shame on the company that uses our love for our pets as a scam.

to Anonymous #1671324

Was going to order two but now changed my mind based on reviews. I feel that this percentage of negative reviews stated , the high cost verses the reviews, compared to similar devices on the market with similar design shows that it is over priced.

I had the chance to try the companies product and seen it did have some effect . However I will test the cheaper version and see what happens first .

You should be able to contact your bank and tell them what has happened. They should put through a charge back.

It is very important that anyone seeking a charge back on their account follow these steps to help facilitate the bank helping you. 1. Need to contact bank asap; no later than 90 days after it shows up on your account. ( After that you can try but they may say it has been to long.

2. Either print out any correspondence that you have had with the company or be able to show them on your computer or phone. 3. Very important!

Keep a log (date & time) when you attempted to call. If you get through what was agreed upon or disagreed. 4.

Copy of any correspondence email, text or whatever else you have done with dates and times. Hope this helps anyone reading this.

to Anonymous #1669829

Thank you for the information. If PetGentle does not reply to my letter I will try that.

I believe the Attorney General in Idaho should receive a flood of letters about this company as well. I intend to write one because unfortunately people are still purchasing this device.