I received the Pet Gentle and I tried everything but it was not operable in any way. The light wouldn't even come on.

It was obvious that it could never work as is was a cheap thing that could not work. I called the Customer Service number and she said to put it back in the envelope and enclose a note of explanation and they would send a replacement. I sent it back on November 5th, 2018 with a letter of explanation. I have not heard anything further from them.

This is the 28th of November. This is a scam done on purpose to steal money from the elderly and anyone else that is honest, trusting and trying to take care of their beloved pets.

The customer service person did not offer me a refund. It is a scam and they are robbing people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petgentle Ultrasonic Pet Trainer.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Refusal to refund me while offering a 90 day guarantee, It is a ripoff, Not getting quick response for return, I want my money back.

• Refusal To Honor

Comments

Was getting ready to order the pet gentle due to a review on the internet however after reading a great many reviews of the equipment and especially the company attitude I will pass on the purchase and spread the word

My complaint is the same - bought two and neither one works at all. I even tried changing the enclosed batteries with a new one, but neither devise worked at all. This is a total rip-off.