1.3K views
1.1
Additional Fees

This ultrasonic pet trainer did not work as advertised and the company's advertised full refund within 90 days less S&H, is a joke! They offer 65% back and you keep the product...35% for shipping and handling...or return it at your expense and they keep 35% or more if they deem the product is damaged.

Do not do business with Petgentle.com unless you plan to forfeit 35% of the purchase amount of the product no matter what.

Obviously the item is so inferior they don't want it back and are recovering their production cost and shipping with the 35% fee. Talk about feeling totally ripped off!

Product or Service Mentioned: Petgentle Ultrasonic Pet Trainer.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Refund all but the shipping cost of $8 per post office estimate. .

Comments

Ordered one and it was shipped and arrived quickly. Tried it and Winston stopped barking right away.

I let a friend use it and it worked for her too and she is ordering one. Beats pennies in a can.

it did not work with my Maltese. No reaction so I suspect no sound.

Called and told me to return it and they will replace as it must be defective. We will see

Bought one and the dogs react like they were hit by a 2x4 when I press the button! Now just to catch them when they start barking. After 3 uses they quit barking as soon as they see me pick it up.

2 small dogs that bark at any noise and at every person who comes to our home. Am looking for a solution, but it looks like this one is NOT IT!

to JumpinJoe #1494422

I just ordered the device as my 5 year old fox terrier rescue barks at all people (even those he sees in their own homes, and people just sitting on their patio). When he sees or hears other dogs he's a maniac. I will respond with how and if this works for "Lanza" (renamed after the opera singer - LOL).

again - I was just going to buy one. Thank God I read your review.Saved me some money - Thanks!

#1431915

Thanks for your comment Buggybo! I was just going to order one. Not anymore.

to Joanne #1491711

i was going to purchase one thanks for the reviews saves me money and headache