2.2K views

I just tried using my "PetGentle" device on my neighbors dog. Mind you, this dog barks at the wind everyday.

Well, my neighbor caught me using the device, because when activated it flashes a light and has a laser beam. My neighbor threaten me, he was going to call the police because I was hurting his dog.

Since you can't shut of the laser beam or flashing light, it's only good to use on your own pet. Since I'd like to be discreet and I'm not looking to hurt any animals hearing, I'm disappointed there's not an option to turn off the flashing light and laser beam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petgentle Ultrasonic Pet Trainer.

Reason of review: Shut off light feature.

Comments

Cover the laser and light with duct tape.

Doesn't seem full proof will wait for more favorable reviews before buying

FriendlyWaterBuffalo379

So the question is.. did it shut up your neighbours dog??

If so, who cares if he calls the police... The device doesn't harm the dog, and it does not bother the neighbour in any way...

IF the police show up, you can kindly report his dog as a nuisance - because it barks constantly - and most cities have a noise ordinance which includes non-stop barking dogs and fines owners that don't address and take care of this. Most of the time the dogs are barking due to lack of attention and care by the owner...I really would like to know if it did work and stop the dog from barking.....Thanks..

Cant you just cover the light with a small piece of tape? Seems like an easy fix to me.