5.0
Style and Design

I am disappointed to see so many negative comments. We have a Maltipoo and Cavapoo.

We live and work in an institute. Their loud or screechy barking drives us crazy and, frankly, is bad for our business image We bought the PetGentle bark trainer from an ad in the Los Angeles Times. I was hopeful but not optimistic because I've tried many kinds and brands of products to deal with this that just don't work with our dogs. After the 1st week PetGentle is now my best friend.

We are virtually bark free. Already if the Cavapoo - age 7 -sees it in my hand he doesn't bark when the doorbell rings or when he is eager to get treats or to go for a walk. The Maltipoo is also afraid of it but still gets out a bark, or two, before he stops - then he does so on the dime.

This is such a relief for my shattered and stressed-out nerves.

(I just hope it lasts.) I can't say enough praise for it. I am so grateful for this product Love

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

I have a dog that bites any stranger. He also barks incessantly.

He was puppy mill dog and his first owner could not handle him. I ant afford to waste my money on a product that doesn’t work as I live on SS.