I purchased the PetGentle item and my dog looked @ the light and started barking more....

I sent an email asking for return instructions and received the following....(there is no 90 money back guarantee - just a bunch of loop holes and giving you excuses about post office/refund time - this is how they keep the other 35% of YOUR money).

"Normally, when a customer return their items, they have to make a trip to the post office and then pay for shipping. Shipping the item/s back can cost anywhere from $8-$18 depending on your location and how many items you are trying to return. In addition, it takes time for us to receive your items and to process your refund. Between the shipping times and the time it takes to process your refund, it can take up to 2-3 weeks for you to get your money back.

To save you time and money, we would like to offer you a quicker solution:

We can refund 65% of your order right now - and you can keep the items. In the end, you don't have to make a special trip to the post office or pay for shipping (which could end up costing you more). You also get to keep the items and we can process your refund right away!"

Most of our customers prefer this option.

AS I STATED - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND $$$$

Product or Service Mentioned: Petgentle Ultrasonic Pet Trainer.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments